Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Do work, son....

Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. Jim Rohn

So....this morning I FINALLY got all of my clothing unpacked.  I know.  I've been in Austin since Sunday and had my clothing still in suitcases!  No wonder I felt a little....out of sorts.  Kind of like I was on vacation, or working.  We made a much needed trip to Target last night and I picked up a few things to organize my closet.

What's standing in the way of my accomplishments?  Definitely figuring out what I need to do and sticking to the plan.  I do it with my training, so why would it be any different with anything else?  While they're not daunting tasks, I do have a bunch of little things that need to get done....

  • trip to the DMV for my Texas license
  • trip to the library for a library card (YES....this is VERY important!)
  • unpacking the garage
  • THANK YOU CARDS (yes...I haven't forgotten)
  • trip to the bridal store
  • laundry
  • cleaning the house
  • cooking food for the week
I know.  These are small insignificant tasks.  I live here now.  I have NOTHING that is urgent, with the exception of getting a driver's license (here).

Okay.  This was more of a venting than anything else.  And ....I'm signing off to actually accomplish these things I'm griping about. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment