Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Contagious attitude....is yours worth catching?

I came across this quote tonight:

Misery is a communicable disease.  ~Martha Graham

I remember when I was younger, my dad always used to tell me that my bad moods were contagious.  It wasn't just my day I'd be ruining, but everyone else's day.  Do I still have days where I'm crabby and downright unpleasant to be around?  Of course.  Will I try harder to not let it have an effect on others around me?  Absolutely...because I found this quote as well:

Happiness is an attitude.  We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong.  The amount of work is the same.  ~Francesca Reigler







I'd rather not look back at my life when I'm older and see that I made myself miserable, but rather happy and strong...and can only hope that I've left each person whose life I've touched better because I chose happiness instead of misery.


Night!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment