Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nerves? Check.

Anxiety is the space between the "now" and the "then." Richard Abell 

I found this quote this morning.  Another rough night of sleep, teeth clenched, waking up with eyes puffy and swollen. The list of things to do today includes:

  • meet my parents at the bank to switch my name to theirs on the car....so long Element!
  • change my name on my bank account
  • sit at the DMV to get a new license
  • pack up the kitchen
  • donate the loveseat and desk that got me through some very difficult times
Started the morning with updates and 40 minutes of stairmill with William.  Now THAT'S love. :)  Getting your butt outta bed early to do cardio on an empty stomach?  Followed by a full day of work AND packing?  I love you, Mr. Behr. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sick of me yet?

    You deserve this. You deserve the happiness, the adventure, the excitement. This is your happily ever after. and you are taking it by the horns and showing it who's boss.

    I wish I could tell you how proud I am. But you probably already know.

    ReplyDelete