Monday, April 26, 2010

The Behr Necessities Welcome....

So.....for those of you who don't know, William and I are moving down to Austin, TX! Very exciting, nerve-wracking, and a little chaotic all rolled into one. Plus...I've never lived anywhere but Spokane, long-term, and am a little anxious about everything.

I'm hoping that we can share our adventures---on the road, our new life, competitions, newlywed stuff---on here and keep in contact with friends and family. It'll give me a chance to pursue one of my passions---writing---and venting (not that that's a passion....)

Anyway, welcome, and thanks for joining us! I'll try to blog from the road....starting Friday, we're heading out!

1 comment:

  1. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BLOG. ALready saved in favorites. I love you!

    ReplyDelete