Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh, the shame...

I've neglected the blog.  Despite times during my schedule when I could have forced myself to sit down and write something, I didn't.  I'm just starting finals today, and am publicly declaring my New Year's Resolution today, that's starting today:

I'm blogging once a week.  I need to hold myself accountable, but it may not hurt to have people nudge me every once in a while.

So many new and fascinating things happening right now, and I haven't shared them.  I make it sound earth-shattering---it's really not, but I'm almost finished with culinary school, planning a holiday visit to the Northwest, and teaching myself new and random cooking and baking techniques outside of the classroom.

Next week's post will be longer, more detailed, and will attempt to fill in the blanks about where I've been and what I've been up to (with three broken toes).

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment