Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baking with Dorie Group!

So, one of the items on my bucket list this year is to join a book group...but with the amount of reading I'm required to do in school paired with schedules and other commitments, I've found the perfect alternative---an online club! 

I'm very excited to start the Baking with Dorie Group---baking our way through Dorie Greenspan's "Baking:  From My Home to Yours."  The link to the book is here:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_3_44?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=dorie+greenspan+baking+from+my+home+to+yours&x=0&y=0&sprefix=dorie+greenspan+baking+from+my+home+to+yours

I did a little more investigating, and there are TONS of groups like this out there!  This will help me expand my culinary experiments, love of photography, and meeting other foodies!  Can't wait for the first challenge this coming Monday...it's a recipe that's very familiar to me---Brrrownies (they're very similar to the York Peppermint Brownies I bake every holiday season).  Look for pictures to follow this weekend!

1 comment: